* Take a stroll on the stunning island of Inishbofin.
* Explore unforgettable hiking trails including the tallest mountain in Donegal, Mount Errigal.
* A visit to Dunlewey Centre, where you can enjoy historic homestead guided tours, tweed weaving demonstrations, boat cruises on the lake and much more.
* Craic agus ceol in our local pub, which usually includes some wonderful talented local musicians.
* The musical connection of The Master’s House is not overlooked, we also organise a trip to the famous Leo’s Tavern, the actual home place of Clannad and Enya. The tavern is filled with fascinating memorabilia belonging to the talented family and you will spot many famous faces who have visited through the years from the pictures that adorn the walls. The family still play and sing in the tavern making it a memorable and enjoyable night out.